Book by June 3rd 2022 and save 20% off the standard ticket price.
EuroFinance Training Summer Treasury Bootcamp is pleased to announce our first guest speaker, James Kelly, VP treasury, risk management and insurance at Pearson.
On Tuesday August 2nd, he will be presenting a case study on how Pearson used AI for cash forecasting.
Ahead of the Bootcamp, he carried out a short interview.
What will your session cover?
My session will:
- Provide an overview of how a centralised forecast can be prepared
- Demonstrate how technology can help provide insights and simplify the process
- Show how an in-house bank can help centralise balances
- Highlight the importance of understanding company performance to inform forecasts
What keeps you up at night?
A major bank insolvency or an accidental default by paying interest late are my biggest worries.
A quote that summarises you up:
“I aim to know when to follow and when not to follow my own path!”
Welcome to the Treasury Newsroom
The latest news and analysis relevant to corporate treasury
James is responsible for treasury, risk management and insurance at Pearson, the world’s leading learning company, including management of the group’s debt portfolio, interest rate swap hedging portfolio and foreign exchange risks. Throughout his career, James developed extensive experience in capital markets redemptions, bond issuance including an ESG-linked bond that got recognised as deal of the year by the Association of Corporate Treasurers, FX risk management strategy, financing and derivatives portfolio management, acquisition, working capital initiatives, and has designed many treasury policies and strategies. Previously he worked for Rentokil, Associated British Ports and Sky. He holds a Masters Degree in Economics from the University of St Andrews
To learn more from James Kelly, your course leader Adrian Rodgers and other guest speakers you and your colleagues need to attend this Summer Bootcamp
- “I learnt a breadth and depth of knowledge in different aspects of the corporate treasury world. It is the best training course of my treasury career, indeed” Yongyut Settawiwat, MD, Group treasurer – treasury and finance shared services. Thai Union Group Public Company Limited
- Registration is open. Book now to get the early bird rate saving 20%.
- We look forward to training you this Summer.
- Kind regards,
- EuroFinance Training
Have a large team to train? Our customised training service may be more cost effective. Get a course tailored to your exact needs at a time and location (or virtual setting) to suit you.
- For further information on any of these courses, email our Training Team.