"Bonds & Loans Latin America & Caribbean Conference"
You are invited to participate in “Bonds & Loans Latin America & Caribbean Conference”
The world’s leading pan-Latin American & Caribbean debt event
Date: 30th November & 1st December 2021.
Venue: The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami.
- Website: www.BondsLoansLatam.com
We are proud to announce that we are a Supporting Partner at the world’s leading pan-Latin American & Caribbean debt event.
The world’s leading pan-Latin American & Caribbean debt event will bring together senior decision-makers from key sovereigns, corporates, investors, bankers and regulators. This unique pan-regional gathering will provide unparalleled face-to-face networking opportunities; 6-12 month macro outlooks for the capital markets community; define and analyse the roadmap for raising local capital in 2022; and connect recent issuers and corporates with multi-LatAm & Caribbean FIs, governments and international players.
Featuring over 50 expert speakers and connecting over 300 of the most senior borrowers, investors, bankers, policy makers and market practitioners from across LatAm & the Caribbean; the event remains a “must attend” for leading CEOs, CFOs and Treasurers.
Download the event brochure here to view the latest agenda, speakers and companies that participate.
- REASONS TO PARTICIPATE
- Network with the most senior attendees from the Latin America & Caribbean finance space, in-person
- Save time and money by meeting with all of your clients under one roof
- Meet international senior executives from Latin America, North America and the Caribbean
- Arrange an unlimited number of 1-2-1 meetings prior to the conference via the Bonds & Loans networking platform: meet Coca Cola Femsa, Suzano, Ministry of Finance, Republic of Chile, Tecnoglass, Northland Power & more
- 82% of attendees are director-level or above
- Hear first-hand from over 50 elite speakers
- Key decision-makers from the Latin American & Caribbean capital markets will share their plans, strategies and outlooks for 2022
- Learn from international and local investors as they come together with Latin American and Caribbean issuers to define and analyse the roadmap for raising local capital in 2022
- Gain a 6-12 month macro outlook for sovereigns, corporates and financial institutions across Latin America and Caribbean
- Do business with the most active issuers and borrowers
- 40% of attendees represented by sovereign, corporate & FI borrowers
- Promote your business to the region’s most senior decision-makers
- Share/learn from regional players navigating the COVID-19 pandemic and hear their plans for the next year